January 12 Board & Lunch Meeting Recap
I sure hope you were able to stay dry out there this week!
Our new board met Tuesday morning via Zoom and chatted about the following items:
- A motion was made and approved to charge 1/2 dues for Q1 2021.
- Each Member-at-Large has been assigned a list of members to connect with once per month. You should see an email or receive a phone call sometime in January!
- We will continue with Zoom meetings until further notice. I have updated our calendar to list the phone-in option as well.
- We are conducting a survey to determine if our members would participate in a covid-friendly SEA fair. Please click HERE to complete the survey.
Join us Tuesday as we talk about Google Reviews and Ad Words. Are they worth it for your business?
Leads & Referrals
Karen Zager – Buzy Bee Concierge Service
1. My son Tanner to Chiropractic Physicians for treatment
2. A client (Applied Insights) to ABC for window cleaning and power washing
3. A client (Applied Insights) to Leupitz Pest Control
4. A client (Evenstad) to ABC for window cleaning
5. A client (MacAtoZ) to ONE DAY SIGNS for a lobby sign.
All moved forward with service, with the exception of One Day Sign, which is still pending.
Hollie Vanek, Farmers Insurance
Josh and Jess for referring Pat and Tara for personal insurance quotes!
2021 SEA Fair
Member "To-Do" List
Join us for Zoom Each Tuesday! Check out our calendar for information on weekly topics.
Sign up to donate a leads prize, give a member spotlight, or submit a topic idea.
Submit your weekly leads and member referrals online to be entered into our drawing.